RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Barriger Photos, CONSOLIDATED INDEX - More additions

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Barriger Photos, CONSOLIDATED INDEX - More additions
From: "Harold Huber" <sarge9@bresnan.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 08:12:19 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1392822743; bh=0iY5Kj3f3rnJ9lLv3N0hcP5LfYM6Xm6wokWvAXw45kw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-CNFS-Binding:X-CNFS-Scan:X-CNFS-Analysis:X-CM-Score:X-Scanned-by:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=CvsYKM9IFjDzKsF8RNGQjMntcQB/stivQKdvHMA1+I/HRWsqRh0F+Zs4jbjFHMWgg2pkkE1TQuEtHVfOkNigGf9CmsnR+LHi5DVYIWoSqIWCtAT7sEXmyb5wuP7Rbt0vWh2McUaeLagr/OOMKUTKIKVZJGPzPDthgHiPQYhwpw4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Chris,
Also remember the Mutual Oil Refinery in Cowley and the Empire Refinery in Thermopolis.  A 4 letter name would be Basin I understand they shipped a lot of turkeys from there.  I have seen only one photo of that depot very old.  Tanks would also have been north of Worland for sulphur But those cars would be weathered with sulphur yellow
Harold Huber
Ultimate Research, LLC
Sheridan, WY