Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Set of the Barriger Collection

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Set of the Barriger Collection
From: Leo <qutlx1@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 18:46:30 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1392770794; bh=0GnXqoiOM1KQbwZV0oyHfr7xKerG/YnPPAqWLnaMJx8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=i6c9qtauqv57TySLAKPx/fWiWdbL7YFVqNHLpIveZlEhQT9FA/rPm2VEnhBPgW6Y2hN+FKQob1ORTIUToniy6H7eaD0LsJjDsmxfbBGywhEZo2PgUQcCOU1NL8KGfL550CDAUD5KsNnAaf3nKLtloo2/RhKT2r6HaQcRvb5OFK8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Here are a couple more I.D. s

276 is indeed the 14 th st coach yr,in particular it is 'B' yard looking south
or timetable west.
That's the Pennsy 21st bridge in the background. That's the BOCT AND air line
bridges in middle background. Photo looks to be reversed.

72 and 73 are scenes between Western Ave and Cicero.

Leo Phillipp

Sent from my iPad