Re: [CBQ] On the Road Again...

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] On the Road Again...
From: Jan Kohl <j.kohl@wildblue.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2014 13:49:27 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1391280587; bh=7yBeEMNCO7kr/mpP8NE+Os9Rjr114WISQM26/gIjSPw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Google-DKIM-Signature:X-Gm-Message-State:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=PlVn+N1zlyAAlB2+BEHcGSj6I6vmVa+o/GbvcqBYW7oQb4FyFHdCKq2TrQLtXJ7+5YRkWVNWZ2xZ69SbzZiR3rVdRxu6RnsIX0nk1Bz8W4CYroW4WSCCBB2w063bo9ZkuZecZiiE0WVy7BL1+Vt9DVcKanzGIXJb1HX3OmHiaKo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
So can someone talk about this photo, with the small tower, the notice about
not
walking between the buildings and the livestock sign?  What is it for?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/barrigerlibrary/12223992436/sizes/l/

Cheers!

Jan Kohl
castlegraphics.com