Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 5767

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 5767
From: Noel Crawford <georgecrawfordsr@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 13:39:04 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1389638348; bh=442hDIKcCB+NO+O1s4Tn6VNhPhrucqsnCaIxcJxiJ+0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=qBTfZm5F6lnuef/XFo/y9U1rW3WLPmAHo9EVPBQsEvcx75pkUTO6E6oCJPFcY9O3lc18MNqRmW60vmaASbYSHQoyyiMsF1baOqzkp+rELBSZCT28jaxzLn+o/F6BwSGmnMKf9wJYg6BEbOcMwzSYxn4YpLYSol9Ep7/mE1rDfIw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The track maintenance foreman at York Neb, Mr. Shifferling, always called them put-puts. He lived just across the tracks from us. His son and I were in the same grade in high school  so I got to go along with him and his dad out on the line when no one was looking. Great fun.
Noel Crawford