RE: [CBQ] Lines West bridge, was RE: Oregon, IL Truss Bridges

To: "cbq@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Lines West bridge, was RE: Oregon, IL Truss Bridges
From: GLEN HAUG <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 20:59:20 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1384577962; bh=HcYwbhNd+pg7BVQGJ6dQ+bR/t0rtW4oLNwJzHLPmdo0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-TMN:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=QNrR5C9Q91XILcep8gZZYutVVwmeO0uvm6Syy/vKdyyjUviO633QetlkgHhX3P8kFB+2cgj6PCoqnrrelQ0Iez/Lwc1308vXhQVweNjBBXiI8nyMN3K9aaHyLD8h65nxA+VJsPS5tPQLQYYz+W26o8I+qkhgS1ZsvMoENX3HIaw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Randy:

I don't have any information on the bridge over the Platte at Schuyler.  I'll try to find out if there is any information on it.

I'm not aware of any Parker trusses on the Q.  I can think of only 3 bridges on the Q (there are probably more) that have thru trusses with arch shaped top chords.  Bridge 3.80 over the Missouri River at Plattsmouth is a Pennsylvania truss and Bridge 1.72 over the Ohio at Metropolis has all Pennsylvania trusses.  Bridge 262.44 over the Mississippi at Quincy is a Warren truss.

Glen Haug