RE: [CBQ] Did The CB&Q Ever Reach Wapello, Iowa?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Did The CB&Q Ever Reach Wapello, Iowa?
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:44:14 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1382453064; bh=ejjUPRbgjwr7yqQJWwSQKiK9gJlwirz5ZO3W5+w57ig=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=ugHQwmvi2BZuDLit70Ohxh4juEeAA6DrFgKPH7B/qLMcOQrMlsz/1xkY10Hty7qnJgW0jPRLi9QqeJxsMxj7cucr4x34PtojegWcka4B3a1zojtZ3iUDM5XdqRK5tqbqzLWpShco+YSLct9E2cDwK0U8YpzSMW+EcHB++WDVVxM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I’ve seen this post card before and it is of the BCR&N facilities in Wapello.  I’m convinced that the person labeling the photo was confused by the joint ownership, and the local folks knowing the line as “the Burlington.”

Dave Lotz

Pooler, GA