Re: [CBQ] Re: (unknown)

To: "CBQ yahoo" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: (unknown)
From: dhartman@mchsi.com
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 15:01:57 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1374418892; bh=oGEiuvudImGglVeqwuCEfAm0Is2novHLaDD/1SROJu4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-rim-org-msg-ref-id:Message-ID:X-Priority:References:In-Reply-To:Sensitivity:Importance:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=hZAXe0uf52rKGiwc1CGb7oFg2nQJYD4boIm1xSRwZRVhwPMUDtVhnq6WOKHvxdmEdMhaa2OY2cn7/qsjk8eDKeRkUZpTId7pnDwzdcK0Bj29DfOlqaVOEyBiirBraH2B6zQrZWnhM72WwhuIJXe4ek/hg0/iGIoWIqmVvEUKM+Q=