[CBQ] Re: New book just out...."Burlington Northern Railroad BRANCH LINE

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: New book just out...."Burlington Northern Railroad BRANCH LINES The Nebraska Experience
From: "cbq_bill" <cbq_bill@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 18:04:49 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1371319490; bh=2BBkjC7GbbF2p6hu5QRKhEz5YWXgX6gRx911K/jAWB0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=MkS2Uj0ZZ2+ZgGskoHly8FSCZaQ3xEjfEkJdJa4VZZPWKvMv+zrh4UZNTU+2rDDo3qpKkpBfUbrqSTnrChAyLz6Dy2YFYdE5qKU9Oe8uE6fhH7RfC8NkIYLcBwe0suU7XZV4boT8FG/SixFqymozvtqTCRk9GKy+IRrPNOdTHK4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
After reading your CBQlist post on this book,  I sent my order in for one.  I
always like to purchase any books on Q topics and general RR books by our
various Q/BRHS authors.  Pete, I also enjoy reading your books & articles on
the Q & railroading. Maybe I can get your aoutograph on my copy at Mendota next
Novermber ?

Thanks for the heads up.

Bill H

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com