Re: [CBQ] BNSF covered hopper with Burlington Route herald

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BNSF covered hopper with Burlington Route herald
From: Bill Hirt <whirt@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 19:20:36 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1369700440; bh=gOvGOUgUS7wMXX+abOR/mHR3+VY6AV+4dHw6FKUUtoM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=0f6OPgkq5ULXKf1I5FMg5Ty0YjJgMfJOYTq+5RDG6u2RJEDRPM5zNsJ4wWUld7EY666Gtj2xKz88HbJULbxthyrDcqpb13vlFzZu8IOQQsNsKEFWZdxPWldGNAjv/soL6Ze4ZqDoJJUkQAlhWTzE2qc8X5JYo1PYRB0k7jufs0s=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bryan,

I heard from a friend this afternoon that is a Frisco modeler that BNSF doing to make sure their retain legal rights to the heralds. They already have at least three Frisco and three GN hoppers lettered. So it sounds much like what the UP has been doing for some time.

Bill