RE: [CBQ] Steam Locomotives Built in Company Shops

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Steam Locomotives Built in Company Shops
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 15:35:13 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1369686918; bh=iTyz7YrINv+5yLWyWniVCY7m/J7hCaevXLaiBrhh9Hw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-index:Content-language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=XjZo+rL9l03QRHj7hkDyqWnQxUMZBi1EgNXuE5lr0R9MkGAnQxSv0xxlhxYCavvquRLxo5UKQY4831LKKzKjPioIQWpnQgo94BMLddJErXn+b8ipfOwR73kYdzDQ6fAkIBdg98slN/+G35o8YnJTGLVtY/x7GKcILNYR7OScf5Y=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Allen-

I would be glad to give you all the data I have on CB&Q built locomotives but my files are packed pending moving into our house (finally!!) in about a month.

I can tell you that the names you have for the company shops are, AFAIK, the common names for the shops in question.  Note the proper spelling of Plattsmouth.

If you don’t get all the info you need send me an email in a couple of months and I’ll supply anything you need.

Aurora  (Illinois)  http://smalltowns-usa.com/the-aurora-illinois-roundhouse-cbq

Galesburg (Illinois)  http://www.greatamericanstations.com/Stations/GBB/Station_view

Hannibal (Missouri)  http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~momarion/hannhist.htm

Plattsmouth (Missouri)  http://www.casde.unl.edu/history/counties/cass/plattsmouth/

St. Joseph (Missouri)  http://www.abandonedrails.com/Hannibal_and_Saint_Joseph_Railroad

West Burlington (Iowa)  cb&q west burlington shops

Charlie Vlk