Re: [CBQ] Steam Locomotives Built in Company Shops

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Steam Locomotives Built in Company Shops
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 15:26:27 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1369686392; bh=/LuaiDpRZYP0y0FIzYIQKO7lJwPqhsPCwfFRvx6EzaU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=tvn4uDlhbinMIlNJjtFIbpbVowKCxMN17GXl+aUr5zyD6F2z7T8NfByuXRjz/rP3cmKuZQoVsSLqHVRaLYHCV2Xch26s8P998euQIKcYmY2qfj6+QWelwFNd67fNd3PFVZhtkFO8LQXDa/cH0trd6ksWrTh9zYI+rmmH0cbWK/g=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Allan

Recommend you find a copy of Steam locomotives of the Burlington Route by Corbin & Kerka,1960. It contains the various shop info, locos built, diagrams and some assignment sheets.

I think there is also a reprint available

Leo Phillipp

Sent from my iPhone