Re: [CBQ] Re: Question re; spring switches

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Question re; spring switches
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 19:36:20 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1368067010; bh=tTk8EtZcHVkzlOcUIA/AmLf5XAXRw/r8JRZQWp+nZSk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=0HhLqrJvxtJb8U+JQrJsd3LGwLu3fDiAMFeKmgbnbD+9cMoG9y39Z2L859+j59AfYYo7fTT48ZVZUNQtBIuW+fk+pa+pMjDasyRYyvBc/yVkfic2c7cfGzfvtkSxHPD+vBxED09I/mhR5t6hIdlUGERdlq8VRbrUuFKjNLowFUg=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I never worked one of those style jobs the only one we had was the Galesburg to Quincy line and that was changed to straight CTC after we were moved to Galesburg in '83
Steve in SC