Re: [CBQ] Re: New Truxton, Missouri RR Station History

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: New Truxton, Missouri RR Station History
From: archie hayden <klinerarch@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 14:02:34 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1367866956; bh=IyWGxife1gzwt30cR9dKbYLBXhATojyk3xEA1UtIcVM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=gTGw8vac4MDJUsjWQ6ybEMLrSjqdbO6GhojFl60sXkWV+HqvOSYqXoxY8Avdho8AnXB41b+mZ5oTRhObEE6Ik7yrvTjzm0oeBWGAIscJNcRvPXgOzf04Li5+PL5BBXb6QYWMKWHCW8EwYMLWWT77uVTK2zEQ01SRIU5o+EIKrCA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Jan, As I recall many of the small town depots went the extra mile and
spruced up around aroundthe depot grounds with plantings etc.  Have
also seen the name of the station laid up in stone or small rocks to
form an artscape affect.  May have been a cooperative effort between
the sectionmen and depot forces.  Elsberry was well manicured at one
time.  Archie

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com