Re: [CBQ] covered hopper question

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] covered hopper question
From: Duncan Cameron <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 12:40:55 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1367426456; bh=qJjympp5oiDq+IZ7EsiRie2c+68SvekkblQ8KK1YnhQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-EIP:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=KuebcLg6VqD5ViqKHYCIvO1VMJrfwJ1WhOY8D4qAFvN97oHKkTCZSz5NTYQ/KpcUonTQ0J9hRbUrTJeR4kJlc41rvsnyRk3xTbjG+EG35W3fZOlrcCA8FYTxa2pHc9H8BV6IvxtmWhLHuKoVOmmjyL+x26jjCfe6Fi+HO9PmCAs=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hol and Charlie, thanks for taking the time to forward my question to those who may have more info!
Duncan