RE: [CBQ] Broadway Limited CB&Q E8's (Most recent run)

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Broadway Limited CB&Q E8's (Most recent run)
From: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 16:08:20 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1366751248; bh=SDnMeTSqYn5glnrjk7ukSBkYamuJpukMZcCNYEPhI/M=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Aidwg2ffRSJZOC1oEG35NR0esNzSwmtnmax2AM5HOqFu0SrThLFi6yeH/+U0WxzFxCbp+uJ5AFMLL6YdbuTsSN0uvRkrZcZVstgM76PQWFaQZJStHGYox+4v4fMWrubyiP9EFmPKBUSy4Lq0QWykT59sXHglfV50kb5PPfszWGc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

This run of the HO E8s comes with only one pilot. And this time they GLUED it on. You'll have to open the pilot yourself for a coupler. And as long as we're on the subject of pilots, BLI has put the wrong passenger pilot on all the phase II E7s, E8s and E9s. They keep using the raked phase I E7 (small number boards) pilot. I've called them several times in the past about it and they don't seem to care. They put the correct pilot on the F3s a few years back, why can't they do it rite?? And they sure butchered the last run of phase II E7, by using the wrong shell and a botched paint job. They knew they were wrong but ran them anyway. I get the Intermountain F3 passenger pilots and refit them to all my units.

Gordon