Re: [CBQ] Arbitraries was Downers Grove Wreck

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Arbitraries was Downers Grove Wreck
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 20:10:57 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1364958659; bh=opibnHHRNkhnLxD65/HlIj02qXOlheMtkmAP9Rqb5jA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=HC7K47Z1VH90o49fFla2RJiKzFJNDdU+VfEw+mEx7vHrJ7+NGWTJ1dIfVnBcoyEoGqaEvDOyshX65queRsMCS+PqgdztthBf15Vj7POuZSXX4QOtL/BkPpGf+fqi8JEJxgjLJft4mdvthW2ciRfOV+0mT5GUmEVrqPzKkVg7gT0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hey, why do you think they were called "arbitraries"? They were arbitrarily denied!