Re: [CBQ] BN derailment at Downers Grove, IL (Belmont Ave)

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BN derailment at Downers Grove, IL (Belmont Ave)
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 14:01:08 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1364670085; bh=StjnIN0mvJdUQn2mg35IQANLpZcmZ2cbVg2BbdtICIE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Yp6GOUFX/1c3MCmTTPbwhwcseJ1yd/kc6lr96BsXuGWCqtnCQcmMK9PG4AV6f2OB6Y+yANwkb+hNUOqPPjGr5yXCSEkxjM8IRRj7kGGajfO6SxS3HlkEtkeHO2J4JlWyXuJXScklleceT1gAA8EywCLyZlV0clLqd1XDCc7aUkI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Steve's memory is correct about the Belmont wreck. Dead headed into Cicero to work west that morning. Made it all the way to Aurora in 16 hrs. When we went by Belmont Hulcher was still filling in the hole where the new depot and parking lot are located.

I recall that there was a lot of merchandise,clothing,TVs,outboard motors,etc lying about

Leo Phillipp

Sent from my iPhone