Re: [CBQ] Sad News...ralph linroth

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Sad News...ralph linroth
From: "Doug Moore" <ars@rrmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 13:41:02 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1364503270; bh=CryjEvj76kfy8hUCy9dKtm7qiwBMgeNN4SAdJs276FE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Eon-Dm:X-Received:Message-Id:To:X-Eon-Sig:X-Proofpoint-Virus-Version:X-Proofpoint-Spam-Details:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=SnBiJPCcsOhz/PAb+YzlJk+X1o7mVsHKxcn+PE6vsIBYwnTTlnJrUhzNE34NWxK9bOZjUJykfzM7q0pC5Rb6aMhggCdQcUdBQSZkEDh2fWiH14xVfJxmKQyhCeyvwbO7Zvg0LR4xD5KokVdyT5VfAR5UonjvEMl7t1n39acXtsE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I'll forward the money as soon as it gets transferred from Nigeria.  They promised it right away.