Re: [CBQ] Re: Savanna Illinois - 1950

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Savanna Illinois - 1950
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 17:13:38 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1364159620; bh=V87zMuh2p+RbFQcJDHq8ul2GdYnw5lDCiyesy60ujz0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=5EyFgN9Bs7z6sfTgvXP7PMO7Jct5CbxI2Lc+lEPDxtPp67QFqpbaXFN8bHLv8wDHq4hTvjeLxErLQTB4OjXF/ej+GDrc9A2rPE+GBI/a0ofkB2yleA3teGnp4sd9FERuyjob8MYJVSZv/eDwbxmGLySEs8rLft/QJfaYGUeuvWw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Great photo of this and other Q/Milwaukee shots of Savanna on this site!  Thanks!

Rich G.