Re: [CBQ] FOR SALE: Book--Steam Locomotives of the Burlington Route (Cor

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] FOR SALE: Book--Steam Locomotives of the Burlington Route (Corbin)
From: "Dave Wagner" <dwagner01@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 13:31:29 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1363458715; bh=5iQl8U4YJKdfKwkIJn8o2GMJOHP+B7OAR1S8XdzWChQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=zdXFqtznNPuK6wslnAmdl/gcPaAJsJYptTDQnpqYbseOkim9QAwcPY2gbjvNnaxt+Z61GNvlg9ew6xvXpbC6EJ5shMpSuq0aujFehUuOkLvXHohtyhxneLzUj/bSlu7gO95YTQwBFwChf1zUeL12pPb/IM4AVp57+zhJy3V1Hi4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hello Mr. Carlson,

I would like to purchase this book if it is still available. Please let me know where
to send the check if I am the lucky winner.

Thank you,

Dave Wagner