Re: [CBQ] Fwd: BEWARE of bad RR books!

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Fwd: BEWARE of bad RR books!
From: Jan Kohl <j.kohl@wildblue.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 00:08:25 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1363147708; bh=ue2PG0wqtySGJDlnXE3h5w7d54CVqcOHSffO0djZGi8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Google-DKIM-Signature:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Gm-Message-State:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=XInF7lGnqlQijJrSdCoFTyWf4ButH+c7FYTqxClF9mPM9jw1wsX8WU5kvZ1YAgE8UfXJVFXdvZqp8am5vd499hlhQ8g+cQccxTRRGm+T9sIf7olCynj5Wr/sN50/V2OAPu2ruRtC075ICci3G3JJrzxGojmPbz6U6jy3cU1mMBM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Charlie, that was actually a point I was going to make in my email, but forgot.

You are correct...some people may elect to have a hardcopy of a book just to
have it as reference.  As long as you are aware of what you're getting, no
problems.

Cheers!

Jan Kohl
www.castlegraphics.com