Re: [CBQ] Mendota Roundhouse

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com, pawnbaw@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Mendota Roundhouse
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 20:57:20 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1362275841; bh=aUBfEtpwF5dsolkRcpD3YswiqJtSluJrvzpyS4YthAc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=dmltw97r5EFw7UpU71d8kJloxX/AOfB+f0A0GIhh1CuOIjN2+S6u2GFpAiAzT0FfExSbc67BllnLIMIVxjZbigTXQXCvOw1/mBp6pozJVvu25V4ajbjegyye4ebYJ8OyI9/zVlJKGa3ql+dkFIEe+zxsetk/XmClNeKxn0PTdL0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo...I very much envy and admire your devotion to duty  ie   keeping a "real job" and perusing those old files...Were they in my  possesion I would closet myself and only emerge from devouring them for reason of "intake and output"

I'm looking forward to the products of your efforts.

If all goes as planned I'll be attending the Mendota meet this fall...

Note to Phil W. if he reads this...My understanding is that the Fall meet is Nov 2nd..that's a Saturday..I believe that would be the day (evening) that the FRIENDS OF THE ROCK ISLAND meet at BI..If that's the case I may stay over and go to BI after the BRHS ends for the FRIENDS meeting..

Pete