Re: [CBQ] 40' Stock Car Question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 40' Stock Car Question
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 09:49:20 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1362073769; bh=mzVg5M+4DSOWelr3FBpun6DJr0oTGUtEkyQEBGEq32o=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=WTZHxrRjgro1GdkHvXuW8aCRcWOH9MORs5lxHyp8ex6yea2cRitCCHpSqjZNxvAs7qnlUnm91u1gkwi4EQO0CFhQVI6vU1BUWERTNCwuOAQA+CJI1mnPcuKIoGzcSBxlKBzB69yVtB1xiRqKXr/4DqTYdagyYuA9g+qaDMVzEeo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

There was a U shaped iron that held the "Bull Bar" up in that position as one end had a length of chain fastened  to the door frame.  IF not in the door the bar was to be in that position otherwise it would drag and could cause damage to switches or switch machines.
Not all roads used "Bull Bars"
Steve in SC