Re: [CBQ] HO Decals for Clover and Tower Series Pullmans purchased by CB

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] HO Decals for Clover and Tower Series Pullmans purchased by CB&Q
From: Bill Hirt <whirt@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 14:06:40 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1361736406; bh=2Ddknyut6I1F3doyYwIHcumn2+vijRLRRLk00+h+JXw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=4fYj+xdCIUFpuqgtZyMVmCBr1H4FAdpRNu5vQqkTbSTiFDsaxuTzb3BS3MjbKI66lAcdY/FGXwxmfouKdAvk4wQLRXzHOPxutT7haYpD5Ci+bp8Q7eZWLoTKii6MM+abdUb/nks9DjqGiV6z23HZyPiAaKJiKhy3OPFKGuiEezY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Rich,

Thank you. I bought up a bunch of Champ decals before they closed up, but I did not buy that set.

If anyone on the list has a set or two they would like to sell, or know of a hobby shop that has these in stock, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Bill Hirt