[CBQ] Re: Inbound Cars for Lee Center

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Inbound Cars for Lee Center
From: "ar_dssa" <aroth12@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 00:37:26 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1361320647; bh=+QJTVZcjYnJk6SVQ4/FIkwhWUtDwPEtR0V8H4asERIU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Mg08ovVIS12UFQ44eryw4BmSvKtV20YjDWYUZmBGY0nMEhJGnCDv5auN7G7Hq4sP8Qjx/kwAmqS+DpGCttJUw6C4uBkXqCr8CBdN+K8FfOM2fUDa5vylh0d74/hYA3l57l0kQhT4m8DMipgVhRrmLGpsyJd/1+R9gkVMLsV6z5g=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Leo,
I am curious about what else that farmer recalls about theFox & Illinois Union
or the CB&Q at Yorkville in that time period.
Andy

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com