RE: [CBQ] antique full-scale CB&Q boxcar doors

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] antique full-scale CB&Q boxcar doors
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 16:55:10 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1361138120; bh=GAk4rPDIKwsFfYNh4w46HBsTOWv3HyEZmRbjcYPu80c=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=1Fn/uANcfaqhAHmiNXdboKRRwTH6pQiXRg6LRWKsjv1eCwHfp52tusQFkmPiqncBQF328XBHxgpFq1ExwRM/SluKr3LWGh9mQSnHCbdmAR8fcWhl9zETli26RDJtZyeQ8baMCWFf9/RuZYRey1hLHnjkPRACI4WxYL/Z6INiNXc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hi Chris,

I apologize for the delay in getting your post approved.  I was out of town all day yesterday on a last minute trip and did not see the post until this afternoon.  It is our policy to moderate all new members’ posts to eliminate as much spam as we can.

Best regards,

Dave Lotz

CBQ Yahoo Group Owner