[CBQ] Re: Looking for info on combined Nebraska Zephyr-Kansas City Zephy

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Looking for info on combined Nebraska Zephyr-Kansas City Zephyr
From: "graywolfs2" <graywolfs02@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 22:18:48 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1361139532; bh=t+dfIKQ9KKzJecurJY0OKmhzgxxyFzjmUy721CIpZFA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=cD4SyBnlL3yk5qtmfLl8TBw7Q9qgZZUHCkPgl8p77znB1t+MoMww7Ccu+wcTGQBjCGP0jhMLz5gJZJmlhIkMav4T7Uz3Ud94aitVDvCl2361MJjAsNuZJTSBc3/afx5yQoPub98TeHROwr5i6sNHXvnwtCNa/Npl/NBbbD3U9Ac=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Roger,

I know that this was asked a few months ago and I see that you did receive a
couple replies, but when I originally read your question I knew I had some
information you might have found interesting.

Well now 4 months later I finally ran across the article I knew I had and had
printed out.

Here is the link to that article that was in the Nov. 2003 "Railmodel Journal"

http://www.trainlife.com/magazines/pages/177/12848/november-2003-page-50

(you may have to copy/paste)

The link will take you (I hope )directly to the first page of the article.

There are seven pages in all and contains an interesting graphic "chart" of the
consist and switching movements of the NZ at Galesburg, UP Transfer (outside of
Omaha) and at Omaha itself.

Again I apologize for not having found this sooner!!!

Enjoy....

Greg K.
Minnesota

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com