Re: [CBQ] Story Posts (Hannibal Shops)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Story Posts (Hannibal Shops)
From: LZadnichek@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 18:36:12 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359761775; bh=gcxEf9teTu45U1An9yrtpVjj6Vl6FzFxInxfczeZm0Q=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Full-name:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=y1s3lMr0HCiW0CLM7dKO7cxOuVQJvLz+Y0fVBvu9FkZnX9NCSHg2BC9dzdnf4fCNJ/ACTQn5RpeyqmOB4qn3duOc4npv+hrqGztRvIiDEYWUFBneF427/qvTcM2i+UqtdOnR6hh0cZE2XVQ2ILTGgoGjfZyY4n0Zvz+y1ddVtfw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Glenn - I did a little digging in some boxes and found some photographs from dad's collection. One is of the Hannibal Division office building with sandbags piled around it dated April 4, 1960. So, that would've been the year that dad was division superintendent there and the Mississippi River flooded. I would've been age 14. I only went to junior high school in Hannibal. Wonder if we might've known each other as teenagers - Louis