Re: [CBQ] Story Posts (Hannibal Shops)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Story Posts (Hannibal Shops)
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 16:46:38 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359841606; bh=VPHGicA+Yqq9HyQbbzMaNCBAXv0+G9LKQudeSHsvZ6A=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=qr98v5FDGiY9ool3jiFoXLdNoAH1Y0m1w7hbMVPw6fhCu8XJJ2EuP49S5itK1e3ym0agJk6u+b6VHwiWNSsKdYNZt43SOsQmpyl7QjzhnasV7Fa4rZOvAJP60NgslQywwee9yCMQVF+XSqt3KDcANVc3u/Qh8V+8zRpbAL3ly8E=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Speaking of H&SJ buildings...Last time I was in St. Joe the H&SJ enginehouse was still standing..I think its probably the only H&ST buillding extant....The Q used it for maintaining the Motor Cars which operated in and out of St. Joe..ie Creston branch,  Chariton branch,  as well as the Pioneer and Mark Twain Zephyrs which were considered Motor Cars.

I think there was some effort to save and preserve that building a few years ago, but I'm not sure what the status is now.

Pete