RE: [CBQ] Special Trip Seattle to Chicago by Great Dome

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Special Trip Seattle to Chicago by Great Dome
From: Ray Bedard <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 08:21:56 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359217319; bh=VEraWijOidFxSn0h0McsC/A2ohdImkhoKg5UgQevnCM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-EIP:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=B/hWZ2b5xPNqnc8DKNiYhoHA6jpqKILxZa1qUKJrCsr3dJ7OwjmUBio5BrevIcpeqimCpDkaUALoSDqLdc4DXVex9obI2aCa4y5+MKhbea3QEfXavVi1w7g0TjHrL3tpIWV2o7hhwYY1cy9w4wMfsxuXfJTGiT4uLja0GAYTgFE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Yes, I was aware of the rumors that certain "high ranking members" attitude toward the Q. I once was a member of the GNHS, but cancelled my subscription several years ago. It's their loss.

When you see that a lot of the railroad historical groups, including the GNHS, are loosing memberships, one would think that joining forces would help preserve the history, and increase membership for everyone.
Glad to know that the NP does not feel that way. I have a lot of commitments financially this year, but I am still hoping that I can make the trip to Billings.

Ray