RE: [CBQ] Special Trip Seattle to Chicago by Great Dome

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Special Trip Seattle to Chicago by Great Dome
From: Ray Bedard <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 17:41:29 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359164491; bh=kaQNJAZoVA+Co/ZrN/XLqwwqT3j5qbMCZV5r9EPNncg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-EIP:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=byoZ9MqWQt/E4r/Gqi+UR6mJq2vnsRBJNGN+9HfrIW7bU4Ucg3My0/geV31DcCw5UyivRKQRQYWAFH7dqav8IZAiQ4IFQE2pvOfR+Gn+ysC3a9iw0qSJbX4/bj2folGMsgwgcSrdLu1uP4zXv4kcTZkFfQHN5lk3GvQy1AZjkqc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Interesting to see the GNRHS is having a convention in the Chicago area, since there really was no GN operations east of their main hub in Minn/St. Paul. Would have been nice if the BRHS could have made it a joint convention. Makes me wish I lived back in the Chicago area in stead of California - but then I just heard that Chicago is getting hit with sever cold and snow. Oh well, have to go out and cut my grass now!

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA