[CBQ] "Emergency" Box Waycars

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] "Emergency" Box Waycars
From: HOL WAGNER <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:44:31 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1358974001; bh=AtTLJ35gkm5atRtV4nZ1XHJVlSKGN11+A5wnzBzrMrE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-EIP:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=MBfKjOlLy8Qyfx172xdMTD5m19rN4DAmk3JXRSzEU2lJa8Ngxsj6jAOrCyD8MM4T+MJn8JbFHdxUHY0hp6Mr+6pF8H3c9YxT7/nLqSXAimq2Y9TS14EGv7EuEqzAk2ARG3bMtuumeH+dkRK6oukWQW+JjwhYtPMDeYfiAmHCnEY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Here's a series of letters relating to some of the remaining wartime emergency waycars converted from boxcars.  Other than the bay window on each side, they were almost identical in appearance to company service bunk cars.