Re: [CBQ] Re: Railroad nicknames

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Railroad nicknames
From: Robert McNay <CptMatt@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 07:39:51 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1358437194; bh=2uOl6nA06BZLFU67eOsONTGHNisc3EUmyBFZPrM9cLE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=AMmbx2MYfZ7fok6zut8dW8mUKJlBhQcj/6MWUQxBv5z5aPS/9nnUYlT3TbUwGIUwXMGxqq3uepRYXq3Oj9hwwJZVBGhVCo//j6Hl4e59uxrMoEGIvLRTkPaVY1uGso8q22R9OISMzqNrjC4411nbOpw8AeDE8BERNsDUHBeDZKE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

As a kid, we had neighbors that their last name was Antablian.

Of course there's also Kardashian, too . :-)

RLM