Re: [CBQ] C&S Pay Car

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] C&S Pay Car
From: Kenneth Fleming <kf5632@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 17:13:39 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1357078421; bh=Tk4vAkQx2typJnEsaWaWm14bQxG3ti45diS56T3QIQ0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=u4MsCtDDLhiOpGBdw8L1tnpHhWxLUavtYdIU2QSAPOQtZdi5Bm7K+gTwZh+Ut39MfdLRXB8vMy9iu53OSsvl7QsInzybP70xqnDDmRa1Aj9evYrywGrOurzusix9st5mIxeKpCRst0DtVJSvzKn40tx4DazB0C5J6qc+xtwLz0Y=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The C.B.& Q. did have a pay car similar to this.  I saw it in the Aurora coach yard many, many years ago.  My father, who hired out on the Q in 1914, confirmed that indeed it was a pay car, when I saw it and asked about it.

Ken