Re: [CBQ] Railroad nicknames

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Railroad nicknames
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 00:13:19 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1356758013; bh=LAQSL8SSd/3Ub9vcD03jvZSRpp06nm6uwJdQBefPtBo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=X/MODvfEV2IFXGXOZWSGXcMKyEw2SJgmRocziLZE+xvV/X16biv/CUNj2IqhO4PzVWhZTrE4RxDhjTeA6yUGzBNmrqwYoRZgrMqtZ7I0UGUAAF8Xd5iNG4DsAnkBLqh5UhFGUu/Odwafhly6oZXry0jev3qYR9SKpmA5Ia2fjOg=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks John...I made up a like list a few years ago and, hopefully I can find it now that I reallly want it.

Pete