Re: [CBQ] Buda-Elmwood Branch Passenger Service

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Buda-Elmwood Branch Passenger Service
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 20:56:53 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1355979418; bh=R1Zhm2kTL4iBP4NRrAwwKdO3ooyysG+snNNJwDYcQcA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=skJ49EttOC1kPrqSgldvPqkzAuKP4w55lWGih4/Qpoj2diBCBl4RJvic6OzhuKhIosRvVusFVGxSiLJeFM1VAnHHATBDeC/p2i2IhnQnDG7e5FDoCU/NyWsNf+oR1SM3hW7M+VgtQrWyMzDg60Jx8kKYtTcxIIT63gdXtPuZUh0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Sometimes the train crews knew where they were at and would yell at the DS.  But he had to have it keyed up to hear it.
They had many names some not printable.
Steve in SC