Re: [CBQ] Buda-Elmwood Branch Passenger Service

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Buda-Elmwood Branch Passenger Service
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 18:27:06 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1355884030; bh=/etLqfIv7ndlJ7BwUwf90aQs22OuLUeyGz/ff6E0KWw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=d1JEpg3X1u2aokYX+dMUJbERYPb8NB7FQ6xwpJyGOH4pU+MNTsUbvSa8L+YrPP8365mgDFj5RIPYHxJIWJGGdJ6h09mBTWJgn+aoHEOUc+/yif9/7OYfpIL8RiaxSZ7hacEdtJ6hfzAPd+Y474exdAGlxa9eWmZLOYMYv91iaQw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I know it a way to keep track of trains but I'll let you explain it. they were pretty clever deals.