Re: [CBQ] Color Match

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Color Match
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 10:53:42 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1355414027; bh=UkmOnKWkbTDbAosTTLf6SMM9/B1QBDCtOCe+zMBVPWc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Z6SEOaxb3uJA9WdgyMShBIH1FkPOYvq1CX5rmoGHtYF1aM3vvKxOOh0+4qKuAu0QKn3BA3CncmzoPRK5M6AyVYP1PRz/OGadOPvdj2w9HnXlas6Qtp/2i8Qk3Jtn4NpHHaQNWHSvqwvcOscK5UKJD2uijwyd3EudU5KC+TcRaxw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Gordon,

Thanks for that advise.  I didn't turn up anything current on a quick Google search, maybe someone else on the list has a contact or link.  When scrounging through my extensive decal collection (it's embarrassing how many I have) I turned up the Microscale 87-510 set and the Champ BRH-11 set.  Both of these contain the red pinstripe outlining.  I would need to paint mask and paint the gray stripes, but I'm a pretty good painter, so this may be the best route.

Rich