Re: [CBQ] Re: Color Match

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Color Match
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 11:01:43 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1355414509; bh=Il29j7SJXHKt9ILd/i9RWmhQCGMVESmgGC9/k4G1Xes=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=oV6vZ41oMY8779Cc6UfCZYIsfIeSpRRDiPlR5QUyJbq+mvdLoDm4Nmve533iJ4QMqYCulbTBmSoYdSTRZbvS/GKCtVtkWc8w8pmQBJDVIPDkq47Ek56QpG49y6CeZK9agh896oiTaJDgloSIXmH0adq/7wFopxTIKzgupJUPW3c=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Jim,

As a similar dinosaur, I also miss Bat and Ed's presence.  I was just thinking about both of them the other day when I was reviewing some information in the Zephyr.  They were two guys who were instrumental to the identification and distribution of Q information!  A great help to us modelers.

I will check out your suggestion on the CP Gray for my TR-2. I generally paint with Scalecoat I if possible, but I sometime use the water-based acrylics.  I would prefer to keep the top lighter than has been the norm in recent releases and weather it down from there.

Thanks,

Rich