Re: [CBQ]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ]
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 23:10:29 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1355371831; bh=t73jLF0hv4+1qt2B6Q2dYM9w/so5mM/oPnddAA3scac=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=qeNVgmw+nHN9ixCfm4lLLbQuVR6eG9vNkM2uHIJT2FwdcIu5nnXFBoree5r73fqi4fcL/ZKviiGXWplF5tYZcpDnVYrcv9thaTQqHSiaVtlMsxQ0KXteIir2ArQqJ7fmr8jGdY6kTqGzD/cXIOUHe44DVaA1v3/vucwOHugYqhE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Nelson,

Actually, I may end up masking and painting the stripes using the 3M blue tape.  I looked through my decal sets and I really don't like the gray.  We'll have to see how off it is and if it's distracting.

I have to agree, I think the manufacturers have done no favors to the Q guys with their all-over-the-charts colors on Q engines.  As you say the same manufacturers aren't even consistant from engine to engine!  This is pretty frustrating.

Rich