Re: [CBQ] Q Blackbird Switcher Microscale Decals

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q Blackbird Switcher Microscale Decals
From: Rob Manley <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 19:58:20 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1355363911; bh=UtSa6O1IPXOtxQ2tTnzHgvdeNdtzxYmsjn/I1fQIfyk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=sKfj3ZfZnToAOiwWrj51oSqABbvKESng/G/o7j+jOv8QQ0phKr9ft3+s3+XcYXu+SntVWXLeFmw0t661/oSwCOC763zYzO6UQdhyrzB5rswUao5VlYfPqryfOBELBRjiEQ3jg76/I8OzQrwN1/CKo/4rxzqTTn27A3MHoHn9uPY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Rich,
MS made different runs of those decals. The early run was lighter and was a match for the top. I think Champs were for a geep. They may not have the red outline on all 4 sides of the stripe as it butts up to the radiator frame.

Rob

Sent from my iPhone. My phone is better.