Re: [CBQ] CB&Q loco and H&StJoe mail car

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q loco and H&StJoe mail car
From: John Sloan <sloanfamily123@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:28:36 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1351092528; bh=8xJXGFwS8wGiXVlTFkiWz7ylEXw0vB3Hg7XxHD8K4Aw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=XGXi6tPKBpkBT8fuByk00kdAjQX1yiZJqO+i8gIYDgdo2asspJmfgVXBxq+m389Y1l1NKbhChcPFA6eOzs0xORII/V+RXrOMOQQ85vllg5+bMKecg33Pfzq4PY5v+sTy
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Steve, Bill and others...Thanks for the suggestions.  I have contacted the Patee House and Gary there is sending on some information.  He doesn't think there are any line drawings available but I'm going to try SMU's  DeGroyler Library to see if they have any information.  I'll be buying the BRHS Bulliten #45 after the first of the month as it has some photos that may be of use.

Steve...Do you have a copy of the CD or the clip available?

John