Re: [CBQ] Re:SP trackage rights

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re:SP trackage rights
From: archie hayden <klinerarch@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 22:50:02 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1351050604; bh=HPSsFsqnS4ltibhQ/VE+L9EEFptOpOaGUJ3sUTj4tSY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=AT8dZWOh3YRKumCWogqPsZbdTIbQ+stb750foKZ1O11my6hKWHmykVNRd79RPK+zcdKgtcb10H4OGKoGfl5o0JjljdXhw6gS1K4kZmv+hp+ar0O/ILjwQZ2iXFlXS32a
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Steve,  Who was the old fart from Hannibal?  Tommy OBrian?