Re: [CBQ] Expo Flyer sleeper question?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Expo Flyer sleeper question?
From: Bob Webber <rgz17@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 16:17:29 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1351027051; bh=W5Xp2pRromIL43u1d+r31WIhN/qzUW4osoW8r6Ub2nU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=jrIyS2NIBiUoGvUweSzQVAbZSf2upcU2KoOBLaW/Majr7JAfOrzZKupx8/SNl7GIlIy0IelTH++tvFZtLXDs9h0TV5Z0oCiWxL2sCTUMuRgevFLHBCXm9m94lUQt4Z/Q
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

"leased" is a misnomer.   Sleepers were assigned from the Pool.   Sleepers were not leased.

I believe the Micro-trains are 3585 cars - I thought someone more familiar with small scale would answer.

It's kind of moot anyway.  In order to answer the question, there is some information required - which direction?  Which location?  What era/year/season/day?  What road (not necessarily the same as location)?  A "generic" consist really can't be established without at least some of that information.  At least N scale has available the pre-war Budds to help with the consist, but entirely lacks accurate cars in other facets (that have become available via sides/kits).