Re: [CBQ] Re: Burlington Iowa bridge dedication

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Burlington Iowa bridge dedication
From: Michael Matalis <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 21:24:09 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1350699853; bh=6vn2FhIEGkOY2QtEw+9x6XoSnEmgOmBs+sIL8mutbZ8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:To:References:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=UU/KsMyPcs91fhX2yXWyQwhI0SpKC/0QMb1xYi0anzpnquEcDaAlm4TUOtiSuFGFJHjDSwWxmyFIjQYeaGIFgYq0pt8KwcJafmZ/xkvTnTdtWq7sRwoyTdQnZSfSD4LO
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I actually like the look of Cor-Ten structures, it weathers to a beautiful brown tone. In Chicago both the John Hancock building and the Picasso sculpture use Cor-Ten.

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/