Re: [CBQ] Re: Burlington Iowa bridge dedication

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Burlington Iowa bridge dedication
From: William Jackson <macon249@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 20:37:47 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1350607070; bh=k8juQ65J5M7MfPsE8BQQBJhWsb0vYUFuiisFPj0D7tU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=O6rodCI/PfmQJK4oFKiWiwHKTys+VLueQJPD6YPdVJNOspGUM6B6/eBCbj3SBswUESRpYOyDr6EbGq51zpSv/mHJyARXNRxQO248VrN15ioD7lnOLsRuca2tmIsd2IzG
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

BN quit painting bridges, quite some time ago. The report was it served no purpose in the longevity of the bridge. In some cases it was said to hold moisture which hurt the bridge. I agree with you I would prefer to see paint. Who knows if that is true, most likely it was a money deal.
Bill Jackson

Sent from my iPad