Re: [CBQ] Big Rock IL

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Big Rock IL
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 15:53:10 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1349211214; bh=0xlNkOf2A5nxAHA6w+lecb5X9Hp5HbwOX6fi5IXQX9w=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=OJj6USolrqtNvYvZv08NMSdXISrdw+QjAFi6PKRcj9XCznTzoOZPacQXTmKMzFs8fepYlcXkbsqdwDVH6DCOIiB8FBM4fx1m+RCPXtCDGitZPu3nvvUHYI+toKyLbbsS
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I am familiar w/the location. Most likely this is the result of a main line relocation. There were many at numerous locations over the years on the C&I and CB&N.

Leo Phillipp

Sent from my iPhone