Re: [CBQ] Lighting Aurora IL Covered Platforms

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Lighting Aurora IL Covered Platforms
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 06:19:28 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1347887971; bh=trRroHzBwMmvuEErYBEgUoyxST8VYoc1ZfRP858JI44=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=LoB1UIP0/tnuHbMJn40IEfC73v1SVBrLOFejjLKPzom3Y+vlO3rmwd3cU0fMNeLlO6vuXjLW4k5+lkxyDMpaogbF55R/tG0rTBppbbP62a/84WDFuZmH2v5E6BY43Ile
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Rodger
Steve in SC