[CBQ] Lighting Aurora IL Covered Platforms

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Lighting Aurora IL Covered Platforms
From: jameskoretsky@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 16:44:55 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1346777074; bh=/8NskMDL0PT3CsH5yqu+b4n0oT8+HZr3bQrfG9etWhw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=uVlbCrgmILUhdVSS4YK06BuhIPnrm2OpkRjNRs0fFI9qcsWbyUmpLKq7C6/5daw5KO+bjVROmp1w+eyfy8vmxWsHMQ1zHgWN3T1XZUw1os82iR64bKqJbtMQO3LeZER0
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi All,

Does anyone know what type of lighting was used on the covered platforms at
Aurora, IL. Where they Halogen, Incadecent, some other sort of lights?

I cam across the following 3 pics online, and they look like some sort of metal
cover that's attached to the metal piping running between each of the sections.

On the covered platform behind the train:
http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=2584223

Just right on the edge of the picture to the right of the boy:
http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=2890691

Partially hidden by the concrete support holding the covered platform roof up:
http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=824405

Does any know of any photographs taken directly of the underside of the covered
platforms. Trying to figure out if there's a lense cover protecting the light
source or not, and to get a better idea of the shape? I know these types of
things are probably not common, but I'm sure someone must have taken shots of
these at some point, I'm just hoping that they haven't scanned them because no
one would be interested in them.

Regards

James

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com