Re: [CBQ] C&S E5A 9955 at scrap line in 1970...

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] C&S E5A 9955 at scrap line in 1970...
From: Charlie Vlk <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 12:16:26 -0500
Cc: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1346692590; bh=JoGzdcV72ATqadfi77sdbiq954gX6N1tS27xBeqgcZU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:Cc:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=oCvvPR9+Ra+gSn0BdYRA4D7jRpzJh58LB9eoLFJ7JyjkB8vAQK7GLeWOwrQhnSsVUyoB1qx4XkgwJqut7uN4tt9V+23+ivSvghAxA25/XxCwt4K96huAPxfCR+3ckfXT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bill and List
The 9908 slipped my mind.....it to was conventional prewar Budd cars. I haven't  counted the total but there is a list of all the cars on the BRHS site or in the files here.  Most of the cars were for extra service or used in pools
The 9908 and 9909 consists account for seven of them
Charlie Vlk

Sent from my iPhone